The Forum meeting was held on Level 16 at the James Cook Grand Chancellor Hotel on The Terrace in Wellington. Our keynote speaker was the Hon. Phil Twyford, Minister of Transport. He was followed by Peter Mersi, Chief Executive of the Ministry of Transport, and Fergus Gammie, Chief Executive of the NZ Transport Agency.
This meeting included the Annual General Meeting of the incorporated society and elections for the Executive Committee.
Download the current draft agenda here.
Download the Notice of AGM, call for nominations to the Executive Committee and nomination form here.
- Peter Mersi – GPS for Land Transport
- Fergus Gammie – GPS for Land Transport
- Andrew McKillop – REG update
- Miguel Menezes – Whangaparoa Rd dynamic lane control trial
- Stacy Goldsworthy – Hot Cut Back Bitumen risks
- Fergus Tate – Implementing CoPTTM in contracts
- Dennis Mander – DoC Roads – taking a collaborative approach
- Robyn Findlay – Wynyard Quarter Bus Infrastructure (Young engineer presentation)
- Jim Harland – Audited Statement of Performance for 2016-17 Year